ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] [Fwd: [council] Establishment of Programme Committee for ICANN meeting in Vancouver]

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] [Fwd: [council] Establishment of Programme Committee for ICANN meeting in Vancouver]
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 09:59:48 -0700

FYI. The ALAC should appoint someone to this committee.
________________________________

From: Diane Schroeder [mailto:diane.schroeder@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, 16 August 2005 4:09 AM
To: Bruce Tonkin; Mohamed Sharil Tarmizi; Chris Disspain
Cc: 'Denise Michel'; Glen van Oudenhove de Saint Gery; Donna Austin; Michael Evans; 'Veni Markovski'
Subject: ICANN Meetings - Establishment of Program Committee

In order to facilitate better coordination of events scheduled to take place at
ICANN Board Meetings, a program committee is being assembled from the various
supporting organizations and advisory committees to assist me in the
preparation of the schedule.  This group will have regularly scheduled
conference calls and a mailing list to better encourage coordinated discussion.
 I would like to hold our first conference call during the week of August 22. I
 would ask that you nominate someone to represent your group on the program
committee.  Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

Diane Rae Schroeder
Chief Financial Officer
ICANN
4676 Admiralty Way, Ste. 330