ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Re: [ga] More ALAC Follies

  • To: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Re: [ga] More ALAC Follies
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 12:43:54 -0800

sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ha scritto:
Vittorio Bertola wrote:
<snip>

we do not grant exclusives to our
applicants, we just verify whether they meet some basic criteria.

What criteria?!  As Richard Henderson pointed, out most of your approved
alac 'structures' don't even have a web site, and those few who do have NO
web based mechanisms for user interaction/input/discussion!

Give it up Vittorio!  The sham is now patently clear to everyone.  You and
your alac DO NOT represent dns users in any way shape or form; you
represent yourselves and you're simply another group of snouts feeding at
the ICANN trough as Abel Wisman pointed out...  Shame on you (but you
probably have no concept of shame anyway).

Sorry, you and some other long-time GA participants seem to have a very strange concept of dialogue. I am more than happy to discuss successes and failures of the ALAC model both publicly and privately - in fact, this is one of the major items on our Vancouver agenda - but only on the basis of reciprocal respect.
Thanks,
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...