ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Re: [ga] More ALAC Follies

  • To: kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] RE: [alac-admin] Re: [ga] More ALAC Follies
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:30:31 +0000

C'mon Vittorio. Open dialog here. Tell the people on this list how we can particpate in ALAC where it will make some difference.

Chris,
A good starting point could be already in having discussions about ALAC in the public ALAC list.
We all agree (AtLarge committee members and individual voices in the GA) that the current arrangement is not satisfactory to provide adequate vehicle for the opinions of individual users.
Where we differ, is on how to modify/replace the current model.

As I am not subscribed to the GA with this email address, please feel free to forward.

Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison