ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Selecting Our Successors

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Selecting Our Successors
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 21:08:57 +0000

Annette Muehlberg wrote:

There are many organisations and individual which have not been adressed to join the At-Large and could take part in the process now.

My earlier questions still remain unanswered:
- Why have they not been adressed before (in the last three years)?
- What has suddenly changed to make believe that what has not been done in three years will be done now?

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison