ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] EU-RALO and Internet Governance Forum

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] EU-RALO and Internet Governance Forum
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 18:14:10 +0100

All,
FYI, I put up a wiki to discuss the building of a european Regional At-Large
Organisation. Please go ahead and write what you think is important:
http://www.wecann.net/ralowiki

and I try to give some informations on the Internet Governance Forum Meeting in
Geneva which started today. Check:
http://www.wecann.net

Ciao
Annette