ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Board Statements Regarding VeriSign Settlement Agreements

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Board Statements Regarding VeriSign Settlement Agreements
  • From: Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 10:52:01 -0800

What I found really depressing about those statements was the number of flat out mistakes of fact made by the members of the Board. Had they had this discussion in public, or at least posted these statements indicating their thinking ahead of a vote, we could have corrected their mistakes before the decision.

     Bret