ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Board Statements Regarding VeriSign Settlement Agreements

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Board Statements Regarding VeriSign Settlement Agreements
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 09:41:38 -0400

Hi Bret
Didn't go through all yet - but could you post some examples of the mistakes
of fact that you found?
I agree that there could have been some online discussion that we could have
had input into as well - more informal, like a forum, for example. Then they
could have posted their thinking and the mistakes could have been rectified
before the vote...
Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Morris