ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] possible topic for Wellington public meeting

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] possible topic for Wellington public meeting
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 13:37:22 +0100

Il giorno dom, 05/03/2006 alle 22.49 +0000, Roberto Gaetano ha scritto:
> Some of us, in particular the ones who saw the IDN issue coming long ago,
> are arguing that ICANN has been slow in taking action, and that in the power
> vacuum others take actions.

I was going to say "we said this, in our new and shiny IDN statement"
but apparently the statement (the final version posted to this list on
Feb 7) is not on our website yet, neither in the "statements" section
(which is out of date and makes us look as we've not been doing anything
since 2003) nor in the IDN page.
Denise, could you please get it posted?
Also, we are posting official documents on our own new website, isn't
it?
Thanks,