ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Statement of Interest

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Statement of Interest
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <Annette.Muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:48:57 +0100

Of course we should provide "statements of interest", as we asked for it in
Luxembourg. We love to help ICANN work on transparency ;-) and give a good
example.

To make things easier, we should have a check list, a little longer than the
examples given below. In Luxembourg, we included the question of financial
involvement (stocks,...). I made a start and added it to the given examples,
maybe the wording is not ideal - please help me improve my english. We could
finalize the list and then immediately provide our "statements of interest".

I put this on the ALAC list, as it matters to all.

Ciao
Annette

... we can maintain a web page containing annual