ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?
  • From: shahshah@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 10:55:18 +0330 (IRST)

> I see that the GNSO Council has a dinner with the Board scheduled in
> Wellington.   I hope the ALAC is extended similar courtesy of a meeting.
> Can someone (Vittorio or Roberto) please confirm that this is the case?
>
> --Wendy

Great idea, do we want to insist on an extended meeting such as a working
dinner with the entire Board? What if they propose one of those quick
half-hour sessions with just a couple of Board members present? Shall we
accept that?
Siavash

> [council] GNSO Council Dinner with the Board on Sunday evening 26 March
> 2006
> From: "Bruce Tonkin" <Bruce.Tonkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Hello All,
>
> Diane Schroeder has confirmed that "the board would be pleased to have
> dinner with the GNSO Council on Sunday evening" for Sunday 26 March 2006
> in Wellington.
>
> I will see if we can arrange this as more of a "working" dinner - ie
> with the ability to discuss the topics that were raised on the last
> Council call.
>
> Regards,
> Bruce Tonkin
>

> --
> Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
> Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
> Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org

IPM/IRNIC
P.O.Box 19395-1795, Shahid Bahonar Sq.
Tehran 19548, Iran
Phone: (+98 21) 22 82 80 80, 22 29 03 06
Cell: (+98 912)104 2501
Fax: (+98 21) 22 29 57 00
Email: shahshah@xxxxxxxx, shahshah@xxxxxx, shahshah@xxxxxxxxx