ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?

  • To: "ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 01:08:18 -0500

I see that the GNSO Council has a dinner with the Board scheduled in Wellington. I hope the ALAC is extended similar courtesy of a meeting.
Can someone (Vittorio or Roberto) please confirm that this is the case?

--Wendy

Hello All,

Diane Schroeder has confirmed that "the board would be pleased to have
dinner with the GNSO Council on Sunday evening" for Sunday 26 March 2006
in Wellington.

I will see if we can arrange this as more of a "working" dinner - ie
with the ability to discuss the topics that were raised on the last
Council call.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School