ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ALAC meeting with the Board?
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 11:35:11 +0100

Wendy Seltzer ha scritto:
I see that the GNSO Council has a dinner with the Board scheduled in Wellington. I hope the ALAC is extended similar courtesy of a meeting.
Can someone (Vittorio or Roberto) please confirm that this is the case?

I've been pushing this with Denise, and Denise has been pushing this with the appropriate people in the ICANN staff, but I have no news yet.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...