ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac-admin] Re: [alac] Welcome letter to new ALSes

  • To: "'ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac-admin] Re: [alac] Welcome letter to new ALSes
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:26:22 -0300

We did not receive any message form Randy Glass regarding this.
I would also like to remind everyone that the list is being published and
therefore, anyone can check our communications.
We should not add anyone to this list, wich is a cmt member list. Instead,
if it is necesary we should use some other account to communicate among us
and the different certified ALSs.

When is the voting on european ALSs ?

Do we have specific recomendations on them?

Best,

S.