ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Preparing Tel Conf Call

  • To: annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx, wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Preparing Tel Conf Call
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 10:53:25 +0000

May I suggest that those who are at computers also join an IRC chat? Do people prefer IRC or skype or AIM "chat"?

I prefer skype a.

I prefer Jabber, but don't count me for a final decision because I most probably will make the call from a place where I will be unable to use it.

Would we be willing to open the backchannel to interested members of the public?

great idea. a.

If the backchannel is open to public, the log should be public record.

Regards,
Roberto