ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] At-Large Newsletter Feb/Mar

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] At-Large Newsletter Feb/Mar
  • From: shahshah@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 17:27:18 +0330 (IRST)

So confusing for an old man, all these media working simultaneously!
Siavash

> I'd leave it as one piece unless we get so many comments it's
> overwhelming.
>
> --Wendy
>
> At 08:24 AM 5/4/2006 -0400, Jean Armour Polly wrote
>>OK, I put it where it goes and made a brief
>>pointer from the front page.  What about the
>>breaking out the separate topics, do people
>>think that is necessary? It would allow users to
>>comment on each section of the newsletter
>>individually instead of all at once as it is now? A good plan? Not
>> needed?
>>
>>  At 2:11 PM +0000 5/3/06, Roberto Gaetano recently said:
>>>Jean,
>>>What I meant was much a simpler thing.
>>>There's a page on our website, probably copied
>>>over from the old one, that lists all
>>>newsletters:
>>>http://icannalac.org/content/category/11/47/83/.
>>>  It is referenced by the thumbnail "Newsletters" in the main menu.
>>>This can be done as soon as the newsletter goes
>>>out, as it needs no further manipulation.
>>>
>>>Then, when the thing is split according to the
>>>description you give, we could also add an
>>>entry in the 'Newsflash" section, giving pointers.
>>>
>>>Just a suggestion.
>>>
>>>Regards,
>>>Roberto GAETANO
>>>ALAC
>>>ICANN BoD Liaison

>>>Don?t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN
>>>Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/
>>

> --
> Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
> Fellow, Berkman Center for Internet & Society
> http://cyber.law.harvard.edu/seltzer.html
> Chilling Effects: http://www.chillingeffects.org

IPM/IRNIC
P.O.Box 19395-5564, Shahid Bahonar Sq.
Tehran 19548, Iran
Phone: (+98 21) 22 82 80 80; 82 80 81, ext 113
Cell: (+98 912)104 2501
Fax: (+98 21) 22 29 57 00
Email: shahshah@xxxxxxxx, shahshah@xxxxxx, shahshah@xxxxxxxxx