ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: RV: [alac] Ageia Densi

  • To: sricciardi <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: RV: [alac] Ageia Densi
  • From: ICANN At-Large - Denise Michel <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 May 2006 13:22:25 -0700

1) Funding is available for your travel to this event (the ALAC budget for the next fiscal year will include funds for ALAC member in-region travel for At-Large outreach -- such as this)

2) ICANN and At-Large informational material is/will be available in English, Spanish, Portuguese

3) Before addressing this point, I need information on what they want to use the ICANN logo for.

Denise
michel@xxxxxxxxx

sricciardi wrote:
Dear all,

The website of the event organizad by AGEIA DENSI is
http://www.congresomercosur.com.ar/

They are asking for our confirmation on the following issues:

1)       We will send someone there (I could go)

2) We will have material to distribute

3)       They could use ICANN logo

I´m copying AGEIA DENSI representative.

Best,

Sebastian

Sebastián J. Ricciardi
Abogado
Estudio Jáuregui & Asoc.
Carlos Pellegrini 961, 1er Piso
(1009) Buenos Aires, Argentina
+54 11 4328 3834/6693
 <mailto:sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Este mensaje es confidencial. Puede contener informacion amparada por el
secreto profesional. Si usted ha recibido este e-mail por error, por favor
comuniquenoslo inmediatamente via e-mail y tenga la amabilidad de eliminarlo
de su sistema; no debera copiar el mensaje ni divulgar su contenido a
ninguna persona. Muchas gracias.

This message is confidential. It may also contain information that is
privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received
it by mistake please let us know by e-mail immediately and delete it from
your system; you should also not copy the message nor disclose its contents
to anyone. Many thanks.

_____