ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Some proposed working groups

  • To: wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Some proposed working groups
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 May 2006 11:43:36 +0000

I agree with Wendy, committees could be useful.
Since the work on specific topics is going to be done by some people, not everybody, we might as well acknowledge the reality and formalize a committee. (by "formalizing" I only mean to tell everybody that A, B and C are coordinating a specific issue, so that we can make sure that at least somebody is working on a specific topic)

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison