ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] EURALO-pioneers gathered!

  • To: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] EURALO-pioneers gathered!
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 21:09:42 +0200

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:
*The spirit of Frankfurt: *
*EURALO-pioneers gathered to strengthen the bottom up structure of ICANN *

Actually, I'd like to compliment Annette for this meeting: it was really well organized, it went great, and it helped a lot in going forward. Initially I thought we could only work online, but this meeting has helped everyone to reach a constructive spirit, and I think it put things on the right track. We just have to keep the momentum!
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...