ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] African region event and further planning

  • To: ALAC Alice apc <alice@xxxxxxx>, ALAC Pierre Dandjinou <dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx>, ALAC Clement <clement@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] African region event and further planning
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:31:36 +0200

Hi all,
fyi, just found this saturday event related to ICANN and African Region (french
only).

http://www.egeni.org/index.php?ID=1014660

I would like to ask our three african representatives to really hurry up and let us know, what you would like to contribute to our ALAC schedule/events/planning of public forum and who from the region you would like to invite to our meetings.

Do you plan some work related to our sunday RALO workshop?

Best

Annette