ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] African region event and further planning

  • To: annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx, alice@xxxxxxx, dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx, clement@xxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] African region event and further planning
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:14:21 +0000

This is a follow-up event, a link between the yearly EGENI in Paris and the ICANN event in Marrakesh.
I already mentioned that I would be unable to be at EGENI (in Paris), on 22 June. Jacqueline mentioned that she might be able to attend. EGENI is held in Eglish, with French translations for plenary sessions (breakdown groups work in English, unless all are francophone).
Both events (in Paris and Marrakesh) are interesting for ALAC, in particular for outreach.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison