ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

RE: [alac] African region event and further planning

• To: annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx, alice@xxxxxxx, dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx, clement@xxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] African region event and further planning
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 23:14:21 +0000

This is a follow-up event, a link between the yearly EGENI in Paris and the ICANN event in Marrakesh.
I already mentioned that I would be unable to be at EGENI (in Paris), on 22 June. Jacqueline mentioned that she might be able to attend. EGENI is held in Eglish, with French translations for plenary sessions (breakdown groups work in English, unless all are francophone).
Both events (in Paris and Marrakesh) are interesting for ALAC, in particular for outreach.

Regards,
Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison

To: ALAC Alice apc <alice@xxxxxxx>, ALAC Pierre Dandjinou <dandjinou.pierre@xxxxxxxx>, ALAC Clement <clement@xxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [alac] African region event and further planning
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 12:31:36 +0200

Hi all,
fyi, just found this saturday event related to ICANN and African Region (french only).

http://www.egeni.org/index.php?ID=1014660

I would like to ask our three african representatives to really hurry up and let us know, what you would like to contribute to our ALAC schedule/events/planning of public forum and who from the region you would like to invite to our meetings.

Do you plan some work related to our sunday RALO workshop?

Best

Annette

<<< Chronological Index >>>    <<< Thread Index >>>

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Cookies Policy