From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I know that many are waiting for me to send out a schedule so that you
can plan your days in Marrakech, however ICANN is considering some
important changes in the details of the Marrakesh meeting schedule
which may affect the details of the GNSO related meeting times.
A firmer schedule will be appearing towards the end of the week but in
the mean time please note the following dates and times:
Meetings will start on Saturday 24 JUNE 2006.
1. PDP Feb 06 task force, with Maureen Cubberley in the chair will meet
on 24 June from 14:00 to 18:00, in the GNSO working room.
2. WHOIS task force will be able to meet on 24 June from 17:00 to 18:30,
in the GNSO working room, if there are enough task force members present.
Meetings will end after the ICANN Board meeting on Friday, 30 June 2006
The GNSO related meetings to be scheduled during that period of time
1. GNSO Council preparatory session, which will include preparation for
the joint GNSO-CAC meeting and the GNSO review etc.
2. Further work on the PDP Feb06 task force
3. Further work on the WHOIS task force
4. PDP Dec O5 new gTLD committee
5. IDN GNSO working group of volunteers
6. IDN joint GNSO/ccNSO task force
On Monday, 26 June 2006, at 10:30 to 12:30 there will be a joint GNSO
Council - GAC meeting, open to all task forces, all constituency
members interested and the ALAC liaison, as observers. The GAC will
announce later in the week the names of the speakers.
ICANN is planning workshops on the following topics:
2. Internet Governance
4. an information session on changes in the domain name markets.
A full schedule and lots of shaking to get the right mixture!
Thank you for your patience,
Glen de Saint Géry
GNSO Secretariat - ICANN