ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Fwd: [alac-admin] don't send internal ALAC email to publicly archived email list

  • To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [alac] Fwd: [alac-admin] don't send internal ALAC email to publicly archived email list
  • From: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2006 07:34:00 -0400

Putting the agenda back on the publicly archived web page.

Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 06:48:49 -0700
From: Denise Michel <denise.michel@xxxxxxxxx>

Please don't share emails sent to the ALAC internal list (<alac-admin@xxxxxxxxx>) with the publicly archived ALAC email list (<alac@xxxxxxxxx>). I'm deleting the email you just sent (below) from the webpage. ALAC conference call dialing information is not for public dissemination and neither is my cell phone #.

Thanks.
Denise

Denise Michel
Vice President, Policy Development
ICANN
[redacted]

Annette Muehlberg wrote:
Hi Denise,
I was just going to ask you if the telephone conference still on your (and our) schedule for the 8th of June, 13.30 UTC.
As you just confirmed we should make sure, that this time everyone gets a call (including Hong and Jacqueline!)
Are we going to use the same vendor?
And is it possible to add another guest call-in (Brandon, who offers to give some instructions on the consensus poll tool)?
I would like to propose the following agenda:
Reminder:
Liaisons should send brief written reports to the admin list, before the call--if "no new news" is the report, send that. :-))
Reports needed on: - Board
- GNSO
- IDN
- WHOIS
- CCNSO
- WIPO
Draft agenda on Conference call:
**Marrakech:
--travel plans, visas issues, etc.
--schedule:
----ALAC Planning dinner Saturday night
----RALO working meeting Sunday morning through afternoon
----Board Dinner
----Regular meetings and with whom do we want to meet?
----Website and communication tools workshop for ALAC members--when?
----Public Forum: African Region input?
----Invitation of regional ALSes?

**Old Business--Updates on:
- remote participation tools (John)
- budget (Denise)
- Outreach Material: How ICANN policies affect user's interests (Annette/Denise)
- Self Review (Brandon joining the call?)
- Research needs--subcommittee report? (Wendy)
- Website Committee conference call? (Jean)
- ALAC structures/Vice chair (Annette)
- Voting on pending ALSes (Annette)
- Proposal on how to improve the procedures between Board and ALAC (Roberto?)
**New business
EURALO results
Best
Annette

Reminder: the ALAC has a conference call scheduled for 8 June, 13:30 start time. Please see the conference call information sent to you previously (and included below) and make sure you check the information posted on the conference call's website: [redacted]