ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Conference Call Agenda- June 8

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Conference Call Agenda- June 8
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2006 07:46:15 -0400

Hi Wendy
For the archives, it might make it easier for people to find the
agenda if you  change the subject line so people know it's the agenda,
and not an item about alac-internal and alac-public... so I've changed
the subject line, snipped out non-relevant material and am resending
Jacqueline

--
Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com