ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration

  • To: "Wendy Seltzer" <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 10:25:28 -0400

On 6/17/06, Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Looking over the pre-registered attendees list, I see we'll be graced
with the presence of Hermione Granger, of Hogwarts, and a whopping 56
ICANN designees.
<http://register.icann.org/cgi/attendees.cgi>

We'll see if Ann Onymous is permitted to enter, now that she's
pre-registered.  I do plan on pushing the issue this time, since I've
never heard articulated a reason why anonymous participants should be
denied entry.

--Wendy

--
Wendy Seltzer -- wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx
Visiting Assistant Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School

--
Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com