ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration
  • From: Jean Armour Polly <mom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jun 2006 17:11:38 -0400

Wendy, no worries, Hermione Granger always seems to be the first to register. She's either a test registration or REALLY on top of things!

Meanwhile, there seem to be two different preregistration lists, see
http://www.icannmarrakech.org/index.php?Id=20&lang=en&niv=last

Same thing happened for Wellington. I preregistered at the ICANN site but when I got there the localhost didn't have a badge for me. No problem getting one of course but it would be nice to merge the two lists.

Can't wait to meet Ann Onymous! I wonder what she looks like.

JP