ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration

  • To: Wendy Seltzer <wendy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] ICANNtriva on pre-registration
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 14:55:06 +0200

Wendy Seltzer ha scritto:
We'll see if Ann Onymous is permitted to enter, now that she's pre-registered. I do plan on pushing the issue this time, since I've never heard articulated a reason why anonymous participants should be denied entry.

Was there ever a case of someone refusing to self-identify at an ICANN meeting and being denied access?
(Not a rhetorical question, just asking.)
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...