RE: [alac] Agenda planning for ALAC's dinner with the Board
"Actually, we saw a fair amount of interest at the meeting in Canada last week. But wonderful though Canada is, it's only 10% of North America and I agree that the interest in the other 90% just isn't there."
I'm referring to the North American RALO, where the interest from existing US-based organizations with a substantial membership is, to date, impreceptible. The situation in South America is no doubt different.