ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Agenda planning for ALAC's dinner with the Board

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Agenda planning for ALAC's dinner with the Board
  • From: "Sebastian Ricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:42:39 -0300

"Actually, we saw a fair amount of interest at the meeting in Canada last
week.  But wonderful though Canada is, it's only 10% of North America and I
agree that the interest in the other 90% just isn't there."

I cant understand why an inteligent person like you made such an argument.
Needles to say, you´re completely wrong.

I am sure we will have the time to discuss this during the meeting.

Best,

S.