ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] About Regions

  • To: faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, alac@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [alac] About Regions
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <alac_liaison@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 11:23:03 +0000

I would be interested to hear Siavash' position on this, as a member of CENTR but located in AP.

Roberto GAETANO
ALAC
ICANN BoD Liaison

From: Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: alac@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [alac] About Regions
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 05:53:38 -0500

Hi

In the ccNSO meeting today they will have this point:

ICANN Regions ?
how do the current regional designations affect ccTLDs?
should there be more regions and/or more choice about which regions a ccTLD 'belongs' to?
Should the ccNSO consider running a PDP on this?

http://www.icann.org/meetings/marrakech/ccnso-agenda.html#day1

I think could be interesting listen the vision of the cctlds about that.

Erick