ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Call for Workshop Proposals

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Call for Workshop Proposals
  • From: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 11:35:53 -0700

I was planing to forward this same message. What would you think about a
workshop proposal, prepared by the ALAC members here but not, perhaps, *by*
the ALAC, on the important role of end users in governance discussion and
lessons leaned about how to gather user input from the ICANN experiment.

       Bret