ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Proposal for process for the names for the President

  • To: Alice Wanjira <alice@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Proposal for process for the names for the President
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:58:28 +0000

Alice Wanjira ha scritto:
Agree with the process. Is it possible to alert Twomey so that we do not
loose out?

Sure, Roberto can send a message to the Board explaining that we're entering into this process and will come up with names by mid July at latest.
--
vb. [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
http://bertola.eu.org/ <- Prima o poi...