ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Football - (the real name) Soccer (was "Football")

  • To: "Bret Fausett" <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Football - (the real name) Soccer (was "Football")
  • From: "Jacqueline Morris" <jam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2006 19:27:12 -0400

It was fabulous... excellent midfield play, both teams very well
matched. Fascinating football. But Italy had the edge in the in-box
play, and managed to get better chances  - when extra time started and
there were those 2 shots on the bar - I knew that Italy was going to
get it.... the intensity of their play in the extra time was amazing.
I almost didn't watch as Brasil is out, and so my WC2006 is pretty
much over, but the Azzurri were fabulous.
What season? The football season is almost over, tennis and cycling
have started, and cricket has already started as well - are you
referring to ice hockey?
Jacqueline

On 7/4/06, Bret Fausett <bfausett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> It was a great match...

This is where you lose us: two hours of scoreless stalement is "a great
match"?

> And thus, I'm so sorry for those few people who don't speak football.

Me too. Can't wait 'til the season gets here.

     Bret

--
Jacqueline Morris
www.carnivalondenet.com