ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Football

  • To: "'Vittorio Bertola'" <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Interim ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Football
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 14:40:19 +0200

The best of the day was to see the face of Prodi smiling.
Actually, I saw it on ZDF, and the very best was to see Blatter, the FIFA
boss, upset.
IMHO, we need to keep an eye on this young Germany. I hope that the Germans
will not do as the Italians, that fire the coach unless they win the first
place (which means that we change coach every two years). Klinsmann is very
good, and in my opinion is the one who keeps things together.

Roberto Gaetano
ALAC
ICANN Board Liaison