ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] Soccer (was "Football")

  • To: "'Interim ALAC'" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] Soccer (was "Football")
  • From: Izumi AIZU <aizu@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 21:59:45 +0900

I also watched the game live, meaning from 4 am in the morning.
And I agree with Roberto and others, it was quite an outstanding match,
I mean no one knows who is going to win until the very very end.
And the outcome is beyond most of our imagination. I guess even
the Italians could not predict that result or ending three minutes.

The problem of football is it requires very intense watching, thus
reducing a lot of productivity from our daily life and work.

Unlike American football or baseball, the offence and defence
are not easy to separate, continuous change of pace and mode.

Well, this whole month have been like that for me, for many of you,
I guess, too =-O .

izumi