ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

RE: [alac] DRAFT Request for Issues Report

  • To: <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [alac] DRAFT Request for Issues Report
  • From: "sricciardi" <sricciardi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:09:21 -0300

Dear all,

I think we have a confusion here:

Jacqueline is talking about a BRIEFING, which is, in many ways, different
from an Issues Report: An Issues Report is NOT a briefing, and is a serious
step in the GNSO Policy Development Process. If we feel that such a process
is necessary, then we better talk with the GNSO and see what is the best way
to handle this, following the usual procedures and Bylaws requirements.

But, if we would like to learn some more about this problem, to asses in
which way are user interests affected, let´s arrange a briefing session.

Best,

Sebastian