ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Preparing tel conf

  • To: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Preparing tel conf
  • From: Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 10:52:19 -0500

I would like to put the report of .co situation.

Erick

At 04:05 a.m. 07/08/2006, Annette Muehlberg wrote:
Preparing our telefon conference call next week, wednesday, 16th of august, 13:30 UTC, I drafted the following list of issues to discuss. Please feel free to add what you think is missing:

- report of liasons (please send in your reports by thursday this week)
- budget (information by Bruce)
- issues report (input by Bruce by thursday this week)
- self review (all of us should have finished comments/vote by thursday this week)
- vote on ALSes (due diligence forms should be completed the end of this week - Bruce?)
- regional RALO Roadmaps
- operational plan
- proposal for studies/polls
- running two websites
- set up of email lists
- preparing next ICANN meeting
- procedure for drafting an MOU for RALOs
- next tel conf
- other issues

on my way to Pisa now. Three more days and I will be back to Berlin and ALAC ;-)

best

Annette