ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] [Fwd: [Euralo-ml] EURALO roadmap next steps]

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] [Fwd: [Euralo-ml] EURALO roadmap next steps]
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 12:01:51 +0200

FYI. We need to have all regional proposals for RALO roadmaps to make sure, that the activities meet the possibilities of our budget.

Of course, pre-condition is, that we finally manage to find out what the actual ALAC budget is 2006 - 2007. May I add, this is annoying. Nevertheless, please give the information on your regional proposals for RALO roadmaps/activities as soon as possible.

best
Annette