ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

Re: [alac] Preparing tel conf

  • To: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [alac] Preparing tel conf
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:29:40 +0200

Jaqueline, Bruce, as the two of you attended the ntia consultation, could you give us a short written report?

All, please remember that we agreed on written reports by all our liasons several days before (!) the tel conference.

Pierre, could you tell us last news of the PSC?

best
Annette

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

Annette Muehlberg ha scritto:

Preparing our telefon conference call next week, wednesday, 16th of august, 13:30 UTC, I drafted the following list of issues to discuss. Please feel free to add what you think is missing:

- report of liasons (please send in your reports by thursday this week)

should there be a report on the ntia consultation, and also by pierre on the president strategy cmt? at least in writing...
ciao