ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Mailing list for ALAC and ALS members

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Mailing list for ALAC and ALS members
  • From: John L <johnl@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 12:02:57 -0400 (EDT)

We've all noticed that ICANN's ALAC list can be really flaky. Since I already host about a hundred lists already, I've set up a pair for the ALAC:

  alac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- ALAC members
  als@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -- ALAC members and ALS reps

You should see the welcome message in a few minutes.

I don't have a very complete list of ALS contacts, so the first order of business is to find the rest of them and invite them to participate so we can, you know, actually have some bottom up participation.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl@xxxxxxxx, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for Dummies",
Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://johnlevine.com, Mayor