ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] ALAC report public forum

  • To: ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] ALAC report public forum
  • From: Annette Muehlberg <annette.muehlberg@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:00:32 -0200

All,
attached, the report I gave in behalf of the ALAC in the Public Forum yesturday.

I want to take my chance to express happiness and sadness on the following transitions of ALAC members

Roberto Gaetano to ICANN Board - Congratulations!
?
Sebastián Ricciardi to NomCom - Congratulations!
?
Farewell to Bret Fausett (our gNSO liaison) - :'(
and Jean Polly (our vice chair, webmaster and taking care of so many ALAC issues) - :'(
?
Welcome new NA member Alan Greenberg (new ALAC gNSO liaison) - :-)
?
Welcome new LAC members Carlos Aguirre - :-)
?
and José Ovidio Salgueiro - :-)

Further news:

Congratulations to Vittorio Bertola, our new ALAC ICANN Board liaison!

Congratulations to Siavash Shashahani, our new ALAC ccNSO liaision!

Bret, Jean, we will stay in touch!

Annette