ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] Proposal for process for the names for the President Strategy Cmt

  • To: Interim ALAC <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] Proposal for process for the names for the President Strategy Cmt
  • From: Vittorio Bertola <vb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 17:47:24 +0000

As discussed informally in the room: the suggested process is:

- we get proposals for names (to be supplemented with a short bio) until Friday July 7th
- we discuss on the list to try to come to consensus on a slate of three names
- if we don't get to consensus (i.e. there are objections that are not withdrawn) by Friday July 14th, Annette calls a vote
- each member gets to vote up to two(?) names, and the three most voted are approved.

Is this fine?