ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[At-Large Advisory Committee]

[alac] ALAC Monthly Teleconference, January 2007

  • To: "Interim ALAC" <alac@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [alac] ALAC Monthly Teleconference, January 2007
  • From: "Nick Ashton-Hart" <nashton@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:43:16 +0000

Dear Committee Members:

By my calculations, the next ALAC call should be held on 8th January,
at 13:30 GMT/UTC.

If you are not in a country which has a freephone number, please send
the number that you wish to be called by the conference service on by
reply to Victoria and myself. If the number you indicate is to be used
routinely going forward, please let us know that, so we don't have to
ask you for it again.

As per usual: if there's a freephone number in your country, please
use it, to keep the costs of these calls down.

The list of countries with freephone numbers is below:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Canada **
China
Denmark
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Hong Kong
Hungary
India
Indonesia
Ireland
Israel
Italy
Japan
Malaysia
Netherlands
New Zealand
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Russia
Singapore
South Africa
South Korea
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Taiwan
Thailand
UK
US

--
Regards,

Nick Ashton-Hart
PO Box 32160
London N4 2XY
United Kingdom
UK Tel: +44 (20) 8800-1011
USA Tel: +1 (202) 657-5460
Fax: +44 (20) 7681-3135
mobile: +44 (7774) 932798
Win IM: ashtonhart@xxxxxxxxxxx / AIM/iSight: nashtonhart@xxxxxxx /
Skype: nashtonhart
Online Bio:   https://www.linkedin.com/in/ashtonhart

FESTIVE GREETINGS! As per usual, in lieu of cards for friends and
colleagues, I have made a donation in your name to Medecins Sans
Frontieres, to help them provide medical care to those much less
fortunate than ourselves.