ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[apralo]

[apralo] Wellington

  • To: apralo@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [apralo] Wellington
  • From: ICANN At-Large - Denise Michel <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 02:02:11 -0800

1) Meetings will be scheduled in Wellington to finalize this group's AP RALO work. Please indicate if the following proposed meeting times will NOT work for you. We have some latitude in scheduling meetings, so please feel free to suggest alternate times. In doing so, please be mindful of conflicting with other key events that AP RALO participants may need to attend. The current ICANN Wellington schedule is posted at <http://www.icann.org/meetings/wellington/>.

Monday, 27 March 2006
•        Asia-Pacific Regional At-Large Meeting (open) (16:00-1800)

Tuesday, 28 March 2006
•        Asia-Pacific Regional At-Large Meeting (open) (13:30-15:30)

Wednesday, 29 March 2006
(additional breakfast meeting if needed)

Proposed agendas will be circulated for your input. Suggestions would be welcomed.

2) We have just received confirmation that ICANN At-Large will be able to use a limited amount of funds to support the travel of At-Large community leaders in the Asia Pacific region who otherwise would be unable to participate in the ICANN & At-Large meetings in Wellington.

Your assistance in identifying individuals who participate in Internet user groups in this region and who are involved in, or are interested in being involved in, ICANN At-Large would be greatly appreciated. Participants from countries not yet represented in the AP RALO working group would be especially useful.

We realize this is short notice, but if you know of individuals who might be interested in, and in need of, travel support for Wellington, please have them contact me directly (michel@xxxxxxxxx). The following initial information will be needed from them:

Name:
Nationality:
Email Address:
Employer:
Job Title:
Role of participant in home country:    (related to Internet/user community)

Thank you.
Denise

Denise Michel
michel@xxxxxxxxx