ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[apralo]

Re: [apralo] by laws and mou

  • To: Niue Mail <sguest@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [apralo] by laws and mou
  • From: ICANN At-Large - Denise Michel <michel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2006 14:52:37 -0700

Stafford,

Thank you for bringing this correction to our attention. As noted, Asia-Pacific (along with the other 4 geographic regions) has 2 seats on the At-Large Advisory Council.

Regards,
Denise
michel@xxxxxxxxx

Niue Mail wrote:
Hi Folks!
There is one matter I wish to draw to your attention for consideration and
discussion.. it concerns the number of APRALO members to serve on ALAC.

The  by law  3.1.4 needs amending to read .. "to elect two Members of APRALO
to ALAC."

This then co-incides with 5.4 in the MOU that reads.. " selecting two
members to serve on ALAC"

Regards

Stafford Guest
Internet Users Society Niue