ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[apralo]

[apralo] our status?

  • To: <apralo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [apralo] our status?
  • From: Izumi Aizu <iza@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:41:21 +0900

Sorry folks, I kind of lost track, but we are NOT going to
have any meeting in HK, right?

Stafford, are you there? could you send the revised bylaws draft
to us?  Or, did I also miss that?

Could you tell if you plan to go to Marrakech meeting?
I will be there, arriving on Sunday, June 25th.

Thanks,

izumi