ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[apralo]

RE: [apralo] our status?

  • To: "Kuo-Wei Wu" <kwu@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <apralo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [apralo] our status?
  • From: Izumi Aizu <iza@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2006 13:02:56 +0900

ALAC had a conference call last night, and discussed our
Marrakesh schedule.

We still have difficulty in finding out the overall schedule
which gives us a headache. BUT, in general we will have
ALAC/RALO discussion on Sunday, possibily early afternoon
on June 25th.  I will also leave on Jun 30 morning.

I will arrive at Marrakech around 10:30 in the morning, June 25.
IF you come on Jun 26, you might miss this meeting. BUT, I guess
we should be able to re-convene during the ICANN meeteing
days.

I hope we could have a productive time there.

See you, Kuo-Wei, in Marrakech!

(Any others?)

izumi