ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[atrt-final-recommendations]

Comments on ATRT Final Recommendations

  • To: "atrt-final-recommendations@xxxxxxxxx" <atrt-final-recommendations@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Comments on ATRT Final Recommendations
  • From: Shawn Gunnarson <sgunnarson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 15:28:24 -0700

Attached are comments on ATRT's Final Recommendations. Also, please forward to
the ATRT my request to correct the misspelling of my name. It is spelled
"Gunnarson," not "Gunnerson."

Thank you very much.

Best,

R. Shawn Gunnarson
Attorney at Law
(801) 426-2100 (tel)
(801) 321-4893 (fax)

[cid:image003.jpg@01CBC7A4.D2783B90]

518 West 800 North
Suite 204
Orem, UT  84057

PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this message may be privileged and
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any review, printing, dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of
communication in error, please reply to the sender and delete all copies of the
message.

JPEG image