ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[atrt-questions-2010]

responding to ATRT questions

  • To: atrt-questions-2010@xxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: responding to ATRT questions
  • From: Wei Zheng <wzheng32@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 16:02:27 +0800

**To whom it may be concern:

I am an IT news journalist from China and present my personal comments and
suggestions to ATRT questions. As the Icann-issued policies pertaining to
non English speaking communities and internationalization is where I am
focusing on, please allow me to answer Q4,6,8,10 in Chinese in the presence
of Chinese translated ATRT questions on your website (pls check the
attachment). I appreciate your effort to review the input from a non-English
speaker.

Thanks

Wei Zheng