ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

Re: [bc-gnso] Pre-Sydney call

  • To: BC Secretariat <secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [bc-gnso] Pre-Sydney call
  • From: Marilyn Cade <mscade@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 22:13:31 -0400

Gary, as secretariat, can you post the times, in the range of relevant time zones? Also, are you providing a bridge for the call?
Can we get that also?

I am in Geneva on that date and am not at all clear that I can join, but once you post the relevant details regarding the time, I'll be able to determine that. Also, can you please post an agenda now for the call? That way, if I am not available due to the business meeting I am attending at that time, I can post written input to the call ahead of time.

I'm probably not alone in potentially having conflicts, and I'm sure all members would welcome being able to submit a short email with
comments, if they are not able to attend.

thanks.

Marilyn Cade