ICANN ICANN Email List Archives

[bc-gnso]

RE: [bc-gnso] IRT Final report

  • To: Philip Sheppard <philip.sheppard@xxxxxx>, bc - GNSO list <bc-gnso@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [bc-gnso] IRT Final report
  • From: Marilyn Cade <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:10:13 -0400

I'd like to urge that we move ahead with implementing the parts of the CSG
approach that would move administrative functions into centralized and ICANN
staff supported support mechanism. Even if the 'seating' of the Policy Council
is delayed, there are other pending recommendations that are about the
administration/management functions that can move ahead. I'd like to have those
remain on the discussion and priority list for change.

As a small business OR a large business, what is important is that one meets
the criteria for membership, and that there is complete neutrality in the
application of membership criteria. I am not aware that any member is required
to post their details to all other members.
:-)
However if this was just an indirect way [this is a joke] to propose a new BC
'social network' for getting acquainted with each other, sorry, I have too much
work to do responding to all of ICANN's public comment processes!